New Student Deal
Do I need to reserve a spot in class, or can I just show up?
As space in classes is limited to ensure students are comfortable and get personalized attention, we highly suggest that you pre-register online using the Mindbody Connect App or visiting our class page. This will guarantee your spot in class.
Pre-registering will also make it easier once you arrive at the studio, all you need to do is sign in and grab your spot.
Please arrive 10 minutes before the class start time. Doors are locked 5 minutes after class begins.
Can I attend class without pre-registering? Walk ins are welcome as space permits.
Where can I park?
Parking is available in front and across from the studio on Brea Blvd. There is limited parking behind the studio and ample parking in the neighborhood on Elm and Orange.
Do you have rental mats?
We have mats available for use at no cost. These are great if you are new to yoga or forgot your mat, but we encourage you to bring your own.
What do I need to bring to class with me?
A mat (if you have one) and water. And make sure to wear comfortable clothes that you can move in.
I am new to yoga. How do I know what class is best for me?
All of our classes are levels, but some are more challenging than others. A great place for beginners is a restore, flow or basic class.
Take a moment before class and let your instructor know that you are new to yoga, that way they will be able to give you modification options and tips along the way.
Tips & Tricks
- Take off your shoes when you enter the studio. There are cubbies and a shoe rack for personal belongings.
- TTYL phone: This practice is wifi free! Please, no cell phones on the studio floor. We want all of YOU during class, so leave the technological distraction in your bag and make sure it’s on do not disturb.
- Unfold is a small studio without a formal lobby. Be mindful when you come into the studio, and do so quietly aware of your surroundings.
- Keep talking to a minimum as class begins. Some people get to class early to relax and get in their zone, please respect that by keeping talking low just before class.
- During class, some instructors give adjustments. These are feel-good adjustments. They are not done because you are doing the pose incorrectly, they are done to help you feel into a pose and to find deeper relaxation. If you prefer to not be adjusted during class, just let your instructor know.
- Make sure to tell your instructor if you have any injuries. If you get injured during class let your instructor know right away.
- Have fun + welcome to the fold!